Who We Are
Privacy Mint, LLC (dba digitalprivacy.shop) is a veteran-owned faith-based small business that sells de-googled privacy phones, tablets, laptops and other digital devices all running on the Linux kernel. Privacy, like freedom, go hand in hand. Our mission is to protect homes and businesses from Big Tech and state-sponsored censorship and surveillance.
Owners Mat and Juliet live on a small island in the Southeastern United States, and enjoy the blessings of friends and community. Mat is a retired US Air Force Engineering Officer with a background in electrical and systems engineering, simulation and testing, and computer science. He is well suited to advise customers on matters of open-source solutions, and cyber-privacy. Juliet's business background, gift of intuition and empathy for others helps her read market trends and pinpoint customer needs. Today Mat and Juliet meet people everyday who are boldly choosing freedom over Big Tech tyranny. Every client is a new friend on the road to liberation.
We give God the glory in every way: to do what we love, to find truth, and to help others.
What We Do
We make privacy-friendly digital devices available to everyone. Consider us your one-stop-shop for de-googled phones, tablets, bootable USB flash drives, Linux laptops and other digital devices all running on the Linux kernel. Reclaim your privacy with affordable and reliable devices preloaded with privacy-respecting software.
- Create broad acceptance of privacy-friendly digital devices
- Inform others of their right to digital privacy and liberty
- Remove Big Tech and state-sponsored censorship and surveillance from homes and businesses
- Advocate for decentralized, and open-source solutions that include devices,
operating systems, networks, applications, and other technologies
Our Guiding Principles
- Celebrate each person's free will and right to liberty and privacy (not being surveilled, censored or manipulated)
- Success is measured by the relationships we build and the people we help, not by the bottom line
- Avoid "woke" organizations that promote or condone globalism, new world order, the great reset and critical race theory
- Embrace small businesses, local supply chain, and the Parallel Economy